On the needles
- Jo Sharp “Favourite” from book 6 in Clinker for FuzzEman (knitting up nice and quick on 7mm’s)
- Debbie Bliss “Rosy” from Cotton Angora knitted in Cotton Angora (lovely lovely yarn)
- Scribble shawl from Unexpected Knitting by Debbie New, knitted in Rowan Kid Silk Haze (black) and Hawthorn Cottage Chunky BBC (Black, brown and caramel)
- Pocketbook slippers (great free pattern, thanks!) in Jo Sharp Silk Road Aran in Empire with little crotchet flowers in Jo Sharp Silk Road DK Tweed, Night. Very sweet pattern. I’m thinking these should be called “Nana Slippers” ’cause that’s what they remind me of. I’m going to sew a little bag for them to live in. They’re a gift for a girlfriend.
- Jo Sharp “Cosmopolitan” from book 6 in Anny Blatt Fine Kidd (I’m fudging the tension a little but it looks like it’s working).
- Rowan’s “Mist” in Jo Sharp DK Ebony. This is actually the first garment I started 2-3 years ago when I began knitting (I know, I know). I remember at the time, my friend Emma (one of those “I’ve been knitting since I was 7” kind of people) saying kindly to me (with this look, that I NOW understand) are you sure you want to start this as a first project. DK yarn on 3.75mm in MOSS stitch. I’ve finished the back, one front and started another front. I still love it and will finish it one day, it’s just not a very exciting garment/yarn to knit. I do remember however that the pattern does short row shaping and I managed to teach myself and if I do say so myself it looks pretty darn good 🙂
- Crochet rug in Ozeyarn’s kid mohair boucle (hand dyed) in Capricornia
In the wings
- StitchDiva asymmetrical shawl in Giotto, Dusk colourway.
- Rowan’s “Veer” knitted in Kidsilk Haze. I think possibly black or one of the reds.