Busy, fun weekend with T-Roy. Here’s an abbreviated breakdown….
– Troy took us to dinner at Tsunami (with an RBT on the way!), huge menu with some very funny descriptions
– Breakfast at Wildfig
– iPod firewire cable purchasing fiasco
– Lunch in Kings Park with Gillian and Paul
– Shopping for gorgeous ring
– BBQ dinner with Al and Wez and a fierce game of Balderdash
– Breakfast at Barista, wander around Fremantle
– Rounded off by tonight’s viewing of Australian Idol whilst wearing mud masks.
Perfect! Here are a few snaps of the weekend, for further pics go to the friends album on the left.