Love it. LOVE IT. I have this week off work. Way overdue for a break. I turn into a grumpy, intolerant turd when I’m overdue for a break from work. So what am I going to do. Of course I’m going to craft my date off (figuratively speaking, not in a spooky performance art sort of way).
I’ve written a list:
- sew a linen skirt (from a skirt that Alison has)
- do some felting (from roving)
- buy new bras
finish making Christmas cards
- watch Dr Phil and a little Oprah
- do some beading, finish making circular needle case
- make some jam (last year I made a rhubarb, peach and clove mix which was yummy)
- hang out with Emma before she drops 2nd baby and disappears under a pile of dirty nappies and lack of sleep
- plan Christmas eve family dinner
- start making Chris’ nieces dolls
get hair cut
- make Christmas crackers (or bon bons whatever you prefer to call them)
- go to the movies
That’s a start anyhow.