Cut

what am I

Lisa wanted to know how many cookie cutters I have, this wasn’ t just a random question (no peeps she doesn’t have a cookie cutter fetish, well, not that she’s shared….) she’d seen some pictures up on flickr showing my nook in which my cookie cutter collection could be seen. Duly counted, I have 34…is that too many? Di might think so! Oh and there’s also another 5 snowflake cutters in a tin somewhere.

For Christmas one of my work buddies gave me this very cool set of coloured aluminium cutters. I love them. Thanks Dick! I haven’t used them yet.

cookie cutter stack

So…my favourites. You wanna know?

his n hers

baaaaa

squirrel

teapot

apple

Last year for me was "year of the cupcake", I think this year is going to be the cookie’s turn. Time to hone my cookie makin’ and decorating skills.

13 thoughts on “Cut

1. Autum says:

I look forward to seeing your cookie creations! At Christmas I always have grand ideas about the beautiful cookies I will make and decorate. It hasn’t happened yet. Baking is not my thing I guess. I would like to have those cookie cutters just because they are so pretty not because I want to make cookies!

2. lisa s says:

ooohhhhh! you have made my sunday!!!
    thank you for sharing… for taking such lovely photos… i’m off to flickr to see them bigger!
    i don’t *think* i have a fetish… but now you’ve got me thinking…. maybe i just covet other people’s collections…. πŸ™‚

oh no- not nearly enough πŸ˜‰ (hey, I can’t really point the finger, being the owner of a rather large number of coffee grinders)
    I love the apple, and the anodised colours are beautiful.

4. sunni says:

Awesome! Love the squirrel one!
    I also love and “collect” cookie cutters! Just so you don’t feel bad I’ll have to post photos of mine so you’ll see it’s OK to have tons and tons of cutters!! I’ll leave another comment when my post is up with photos. πŸ™‚

5. Bettina says:

I love cookie cutters as well, but has nothing as complicated as the tea pot or the squirrel. Where did you get those??
    How about a cookie-swap-arrangement next year??

6. Blossom says:

My fave has just GOTSTA be the apple. Gorgeous! I’ve recently found out my oven can actually bake okay – the cookie baking frenzy has already begun! YAY! Seeing this entry, I realise I NEED MORE COOKIE CUTTERS!!!