An Inconvenient Truth

If there’s only one film you see this year, please see "An Inconvenient Truth". Kelli, right up your alley. Half way through the film I was all "we’re fucked", the planet is doomed, but thank goodness Al came through with some positiveness at the end. I use both washing machine and fridge/freezer with excellent energy ratings, for you Aussies, you can do a search here for latest products and their rating. Next up I need to change over light bulbs to compact fluorescents and contact my local energy supplier to change over to green energy. Small steps… EDIT – Join the Stop Global Warming Virtual March.

Been a bit quiet around camp crafty. I got sick AGAIN, too sick to craft, can’t even knit! Saturday night sore throat and coughing. Sunday sick as a dog. Fever, sweats, hurling and coughing. Nice. I’m hoping today will be the final day and I’ve kicked it. Managed to hang up on two friends yesterday for a spew break, too much info? Aaah thought you’d be used to that by now!

Thanks too for the great comments on the bouncing right tit. Tit appears to be fine, knees and ego bruised. Glad you were amused.

Oh and you see the new knitty is out. I’m liking Cactus and I’m not usually a wrap girl but Tamarah is interesting. On the sock front, frogged the Elfine’s, need to go down to a 2mm and wasn’t happy with the toe shaping.

14 thoughts on “An Inconvenient Truth

1. Linda says:

Amazing how one can make fun of falling, but it is harder to make fun of spewing. Did you make it to the bathroom? Was it a lot of spew? What color and consistenty was the spew? And the worse, what did the spew taste like? (Sharing too much?) Anyway, I hope you are feeling better. Linda

2. Dacia says:

3. Dacia says:

I really wanted to see that in the theater, but was afraid that I would begin feeling claustraphobic and trapped listening to so much doom and gloom without a remote control to take a break! Can’t wait to see it on video. It’s out already? Feel better soon!

4. Hilda says:

I am sad…but can no longer read your blog…I am startled and well, offended, by your offensive language. Hope you keep up the great crafting…Bye bye

5. Nicole says:

AAAh Hilda, no problems. I’ve used such language before, my choice to do so on my blog and your choice to not read. Not quite sure why you felt you had to write a comment sharing that you were offended, but whatever floats your boat.

6. Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) says:

Hello my sweetie ! How are you ? I hope your right breat is ok ?!!! It reminded me the time I was having an operation and when they woke me up from the general anesthesia I discovered my left breast was blue !!!! I never knew what happened to it ! The only things I knew that I had an coccyx operation and not breast one !! They surely let me fall from the operation’s table like : “oups we did it ” LOL !!! I hope you’re not sick anymore ??? I wish so ! I send you tons of smooches from Belgium !! PS: and what about Back Tack 4 ?? When will it happen ?

7. gracia says:

I agree… everyone ought to see this film. And now I must dash, I’m in the midst of changing over the remaining light bulbs in the house to energy efficient ones…
    see you, g

8. susan@artstream says:

yup, this film was the best thing for the world to see in many years. and interestingly enough, gave me some consolation to the fact he was able to do something so important after his loss. hopefully everyone seeing it will actually do something on the list to make the difference.
    nice blog here!