OK, I’m not a meme person, but lacking content for the blog at the moment, this sort of fodder will do. So, thanks Sooz…hope you learn something interesting 😉
1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?
Wood is made up on long tubular cells like a bundle of drinking staws glued together. This structure makes wood much stronger in one direction than the other and it’s much easier to cut along the cells or grain (ie to rip) than it is to cut across them (ie to cross-cut).
WTF! I was doing some research on resin making for Miss Dot and had left out my copy of "The Golden Hands Encyclopedia of Crafts", Volume 1, published mid 1970’s.
2. If you stretch out your left arm – as far as possible, what are you touching?
The cat’s manky computer bed. Ewww. Needs a clean.
3. What’s the last program you watched on tv?
Jamie Oliver’s latest show, can’t remember the name. It was a distraction whilst I was reading and thinking.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?
Anthony whopping it up singing "Fistful of Love", man he can sing. Kate, SHUT UP, he’s lovely.
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
Umm I got out of my car and walked indoors 🙂
7. What are you wearing?
My favourite bonds grey tracksuit pants, they’re getting little holes in them, but I love them. A short sleeve pale blue tee…Bare feet and notice, no mention of underwear. Damn, can you tell it’s been a year? LOL
8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
Umm I don’t think I did dream, but I did have a lovely lullaby of sorts.
9. When was the last time you laughed?
Tonight, reading something, can’t remember what.
10. What’s on the walls, in the room you’re in right now?
Not a lot. I rent, umm my pinboard.
11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
Aaah. Define strange?
12. What do you think about this meme?
LOL I like Sooz idea of doing it in pictures. Umm it’s ok.
13. What’s the last film you saw?
AAAH that would be last night, "God on my Side", by Andrew Denton, with Q&A with said man after. Thoroughly enjoyable if a little terrifying.
14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
Pay off friends and immediate family’s mortgages. Grab my passport and travel, travel, travel. That’s my first knee jerk answer.
15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don’t know.
Umm depends who we’re talking about. My real world friends or my bloggie friends 😉 Since a teenager I’ve often had crushes on girls but until recently didn’t really think anything of it. Penny took a while to drop.
16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt – what would it be?
Damn, ummmm. Well after seeing "An Inconvenient Truth", probably people’s attitudes in general to environmental issues, looking after this place for future generations.
17. Do you like dancing?
18. George Bush?
Why’d you do it George?
19. What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy?
Not having any. Haven’t given it a lot of thought.
20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Done it 😛 would love to do it again.
21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
22. Who should do this meme?
LOL should. Umm not going to tag, you wanna do it, go for it 🙂