Yep, I’ve turned into a h**ker. Crochet h**ker that is. It started with the ripple and then this scarf and then progressed to softies. There are heaps of awesome patterns out there. Next up I want to teach myself to read Japanese crochet patterns. The dinosaur I made for a friend’s birthday, pattern from Owlishly, did it matter that he was a 40 odd year old man? No, I didn’t think so either.
Lovely Fran tagged me, just for you Miss F six random things about me:
1. I like to poke my tongue at small people just to see their reactions. They’re mixed and generally hilarious for those of you that are interested, anything from dobbing you in to mum or dad to poking their own tongue back at you.
2. I’m left handed though I play any "bat" sports right handed.
3. I make a lot of noise at the cinema, not intentionally. Apparently I agree, clap my hands, gasp and laugh very loudly.
4. I’m freckly.
5. I never finished high school, left at year 11 and went to technical college and did a certificate in office studies. I’ve been working full time since I was 17.
6. Aaah, I have a thing for country music. In particular Lyle Lovett and recently….Reba McIntyre.
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
I couldn’t leave you without a picture of at least ONE of my furkids. Here’s the Spud for those of you that have missed him. He’s doing very well, aside from some mysterious fur loss on his belly and legs and tolerating his older brother’s boisterous love.