52 weeks of nose – week 2

Howdy ya’ll! Well, here’s to week two of "52 Weeks of Nose"! This week I’ve used Anna Maria Horner’s Drawing Room fabric. Lovely deco weight. This week leave a comment and link to your favourite online fabric retailer and as an option tell me why, but that’s not a necessity.

Th_anna_maria_drawing_room_wk2_2

Oh you wanna know who won last week’s? I asked Sondra to pick a number between 1 and 47 and she picked 24. So Lisa, email me your postal address. Congrats and enjoy!

Want to make sure you don’t miss out each week? If you don’t already, then subscribe to my RSS feed. Link.

Good luck and thanks for playing.

28 thoughts on “52 weeks of nose – week 2

1. ColleenM says:

Congrats to Lisa!
    Hancock’s of Paducah has to be my favorite. Basically if there is something I want, I am sure to find it there. Love them!!!!!

2. Bertha says:

My favorite fabric retailer is Reprodepot! They have the best prints, including the adorable and impossible-for-me-to-find-locally Japanese stuff!

3. Emma says:

I love the fabric you’ve used on this one! Unfortunately I have never bought any fabric online so I’m sorry I can’t share a favourite, but I think I’ll check back on the comments for some suggestions 😉

4. Leah says:

EQuilter is my favourite -heaps of variety, great prices, and wonderful at stuffing those envelopes with more fabric than I ever thought would fit!

5. suzy says:

That’s gorgeous fabric! And a super cute tissue holder too.
    My favourite online fabric shops are Goodness (for Japanese goodies), and Reprodepot.

6. Anna says:

Such pretty colors. It makes me want to catch a cold. Well, maybe not. I’ve already had the flu this summer.
    I love Anna Maria Horner’s fabrics and that is such a bright and cheerful combination.
    Anna

7. tendril says:

Both of my favorites have already been said but I think they’re worth mentioning twice. reprodepot and superbuzzy are both pretty great. Not only do they have great fabrics but also great customer service.

Well, gotta be in it to win it don’t you? My favorite has to be PURL. Becuase they have such gorgeous fabrics, and the site is so pretty too, and it’s actually the only fabric that I’ve bought on line I think.. Well, other than the odd Aussie indi textile designer, like Kristen Doran. Maybe I should have picked her as my favorite? Oh well, too late now…

9. Angela says:

I don’t buy fabrics online. For me buying fabric is such a tactile experience. But I do lust after Alexander Henry fabrics that I can’t find anywhere.

10. Tanya says:

My favorite online fabric retailer this summer has been http://www.quilthome.com They have a weekly newsletter that has had discount codes for all of the new fabric releases e.g. drawing room, garden party, ginseng, august fields and a flat shipping rate for my area and they are super fast at shipping your items… also love independent designers like http://www.laracameron.com and ofpaperandthread’s shop on etsy

11. Helen says:

After delving into the world of etsy I have recently bought fabric from four etsy sellers and they were all excellent – 3 from US and one from Japan. Their shop names are:
    Karaku (japan)
    littlepretty
    AboveAllFabric
    sewgoodfabric
    they often have more limited ranges than the bigger online stores but have interesting combinations and things that are a bit different plus it was quite reasonable shipping (from US to UK)
    Happy shopping!