52 weeks of nose – week 4

Howdy! Well here we are at week 4….For this week I’ve used a Japanese import I think I purchased from Lovely Leslie at A Little Goodness together with some printed tape. To go in the running leave a comment linking to your favourite must read blogs. No limit, it could be one blog that you have to check on everyday or it could be your top five. I’ll list them with next week’s holder. Good luck!

Th_goodness_japanese_wk4

Last week’s winner of the Heather Ross holder is Janice. Congratulations!

And since it’s been a while since you’ve seen *cough* little Ted, here’s a current 10 month old picture. As you can see he’s no vegan, a lamb shank is one of his favourite treats. He’s turning into a lovely dog. I did struggle through the little puppy phase, the toilet training, crying and naughty behaviour, but the last one to two months have seen him starting to grow up. He’s a real cuddly sook and has an awesome personality.

Ted_not_a_vegan01

21 thoughts on “52 weeks of nose – week 4

1. Anna says:

Oh so pretty. I love the tape measure tape. Oh I read so many blogs it is hard to choose: A Dress A Day; Wee Wonderfuls; Wardrobe Refashionista; Betz White’s blog; House On Hill Road; Art Tea Life; Primrose Design. New favorites: Decor8; True Up; Juicy Bits
    Anna

2. Angela says:

My must read blogs everyday are WhipUp and Craft Magazine. But my reader has almost 100 blogs on it. And I keep adding more everyday! And after reading everyone’s comments I’m sure I’ll be adding a ton more!

3. tata says:

Wow, those tissue holders get cuter every week!
    So, my favorite blogs (besides yours, of course!) are http://www.jeffblogs.com (met him on Plurk!) and booknboob.com/blog/ – both are so very funny and well-written that I look forward to seeing new content and savoring it!

4. Janice says:

Hi, this is Janice. Thanks so much for picking me for the Heather Ross holder. Can’t wait to hear from you. You’ve made another lovely holder this week. I have so many ‘favourite’ blogs that I visit on a daily basis. A few of them are
    Hello my name is Heather, Tree Fall, Yarnstorm, Miles Away in France and Plump Pudding.

5. tendril says:

My favorite blogs are the Craft Magazine blog and Slashfood, The Craft blog always leads me to other great blogs and now my reader is just out of control but I love it.

6. katrin says:

this time I’ll join in… who can resist such a lovely tatüta?! (which is how you would call it in germany)
    some of my frequent-read-blogs are already named, but you’ve asked for my faves, so the choice is different…
    – kristinlaflamme.com/musings by kristin, lovely lady and a talented quilting artist
    – moonstitches.wordpress.com by my far-away-friend alex
    – blogigo.de/elfenundkampfzwerge the blog from two fellow german sewers who are always good for a chat and for advice in so many belongings.
    – pinkchalkstudio.com/blog because kathy is one of my heroes
    … there would be some more, but those are the ones I really love and care about.

7. Clair says:

What a gorgeous tissue holder.
    I have to say that Craft & Soulemama, along with Angry Chicken are among my must reads everyday! And of course your blog.