granny…

Well, hey there. Yep, it's been over 3 weeks since I last posted, dunno what's with that. I'm not going to stew on it too much. I even missed my blog's 6th birthday! Belated Happy 6th birthday blog. I've been crocheting a lot lately. I picked up this blanket again recently. It's a great night time project in front of the telly and heater. BTW have you seen Sarah's iCrochet project? Get on board and submit your favourite project, great to see what other's are up to. How about Victoria Mason's amazing granny square necklace or Kirsty's contortionsist crochet bracelet and how-to make your own??

I was thinking a blog birthday giveaway but not sure since I skipped it! How about this, leave a comment by this Saturday and I'll randomly select 6 of you to receive a crafty gift from me…I figure after 6 years I can give back a little.

Happy crafting!

Granny

26 thoughts on “granny…

1. skippingdaisies says:

Welcome back to blogland and happy 6th blogversary! Love your blanket, i would love to learn to crochet one day!

2. JoAnn says:

I love how some projects just lead the crafter on a wildly dynamic ride of color like your granny blanket does!
    Happy 6th.

3. Shula says:

Hey Nic,
    Your last patchwork extravaganza sent me on an all night piecing jag that’s been going on for two weeks.
    I just wanted you to know that it’s all your fault.

4. Beth Normandin says:

A crafty gift from you would be amaazing. I love everything that you create. Thank You, Beth N. (Stormybrew57@aol.com)

5. Jennifer Sylvie says:

Happy 6th blog birthday to you, Saturday is my 40th birthday, must be the month for great things, lol. Keep up the good work.

6. Angie says:

Wow! Congratulations on 6 years, that is amazing. Your giant granny looks great (that is funny if you don’t think about crochet) and I love the colors!

7. Donna W says:

I love your crocheting! I bought one of your crocheted cuffs with a button at an upmarket and love it! Happy Blog Bday!