Handmade apple pincushion, by Nic Vaughan
You'll have your own private meadow with this Liberty Tana Lawn pincushion. Watch the video to see all of the prints.
The all-important details:
- The size of the apple pincushion (approximately 3 x 3 inches) is perfect for sitting next to your sewing machine or even nestled in the throat of your machine.
- If hand piecing is your jam it's perfectly sized to sit next to you whilst you stitch.
- The felt leaves are where needles are stored, so they don't disappear into the pincushion.
- The pincushion will travel well, being super light; push your pins flush into the pincushion so they are secure.
- They are stuffed with recycled, lightweight material.
- The pincushion comes with some cute decorative pins; they might not match exactly the ones in the photo and video but will be equally adorable.
- Each pincushion comes boxed in adorable house packaging. Perfect to gift to yourself or your other creative friends.
As this item is handmade, there will be variances in shape and size from item to item, this adds to their charm and each pincushion is uniquely amazing!
The pincushion you will receive may have a slightly different print placement than shown. The same prints have been used, however, as this is a handmade item there will be differences between the versions made. Your apple will be gorgeous and you won't be disappointed!
If you'd like to make your own pincushions you can buy a PDF or print copy of the pattern.